Went swimming today, finally got some exercise. Haha. Did 30 laps but towards d end got rashes again. Looks like I’m really allergic to swimming. Haiz.
Anyway was watching qaf s3 yday. I kinda like brian, though he’s not a very nice guy, at least not outwardly and all-round nice like micheal, and has sorta warped morals. Justin seemed like a romantic. Feel like watching s1 and s2 but can’t seem to find those vids. Mabbe sld ask junx. Haha.
Hafta go school tml to consult chem tutor on stuff but I haven’t done anything yet. I really sld start; dun wanna go there and waste her time. Haiz. Bad girl; lazy girl. Ugh. Hopefully will play some squash tml, though knowing jeff n lena, it’ll probably fall through. =x
Apparently one of the squashies juniors did dis quiz so I went to try it. pretty good results har? Haha. Really must talk to junx; I need some more qaf. =x

Junx
Which one of Grace's piggy school friends are you? brought to you by Quizilla
ps. blogger so irritating, keep got prob halfway den must close window. mabbe it's juz incompatible with explorer. i might change to lj if this continues. bleahz.